Let’s face it, exercising is hard work. Did you know that on a trampoline, you can burn up to 1000 calories in an hour? Getting your exercise on a trampoline is not only good for you, it’s also extremely fun!
10 minutes on a Trampoline burns as many calories as 30 minutes jogging. Bouncing on a trampoline reduces the impact on your limbs by 80% while making them stronger. You see, we told you Trampolines were awesome! Jump Around will provide with you an excellent work out and you’ll have fun taking part!
Now we’re not just throwing these numbers at you to sound good, they actually come straight from NASA. Who better to trust than the experts in defying gravity?
Exercise for the Individual or Family
- Having a jump is a low impact activity that provides you with high impact results. Your core is constantly being worked as you move around and adjust your balance.
- It’s great for your Heart. A regular jump will encourage your heart to get stronger. This in turn will mean that your resting heart can pump more blood with less beats.
- Being an Aerobic exercise, your circulation is greatly improved. As you jump muscles such as the calf contract helping the heart push greater quantities of blood enriched with oxygen around the body.
- We also provide excellent food for you, which is sponsored by wafflex.
- Trampolines can reduce cellulite. Bouncing increases your metabolism allowing you to process nutrients more effectively.
- Jumping on a trampoline will reduce stress hormones in the body. The added bonus is the release of endorphins. These are your bodies “feel good” chemicals, so you’ll happily come back for more bouncing!
- Jumping works in unison with your body’s natural detox system better known as the lymphatic system. This is responsible for removing dead cells and toxins. While bouncing, the valves in the lymphatic system open and close at an increased rate giving your body a thorough detox!
Jump Around will provide you with the means to get fit and be happy doing it. Whether you join us during our fitness sessions or just come down and jump with the family.
Prices and Class Times
R1000 for 10 Adult Sessions
R 120 Adult Single Session
Adult – Tuesday 7:00pm to 8:00pm and Thursday 10:00am to 11:00am
R400 for 5 Junior Sessions
R100 for single Junior sessions
Junior – Thursday 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Please Note: We must have a minimum of 6 to 8 people per class for the class to run. If for some reason we do not reach minimum numbers 24 hours before the class, the class may be cancelled and you will be notified by phone or email.